The best and brightest always have choices in the Manufacturing Industry. We want you to view your time with us as an investment in your future that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with us, the more experiences and opportunities you will gain.
Apply now to start working with a Tier 1 supplier that provides thermoplastic components and assemblies to the automotive industry.
Take advantage of our lucrative incentive plans and competitive base salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/ sick time, paid holidays, 401k profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments
- Ability to learn quickly and make an immediate impact
- Strong interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with coworkers
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the company
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to submit to a National background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to stand for the duration of 8 to 12 hour shifts
- Professional attributes listed above