Our client is seeking a hard-working, motivated, and energetic individual to join our growing team as an Upholsterer. The selected individual will be responsible for the preparation of wood/plastic components for multiple seating products along with attaching fabrics using staples and adhesives.
This position involves repetitive motions including standing, bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Upholster high quality, durable commercial and institutional furniture.
- Integrate contemporary design and color with robust structural integrity.
- Utilize tools such as pneumatic staple gun, scissors, staple puller, pliers, tape measure, and adhesive spray guns
- Experience upholstering preferred
- Able to Understand, Read, and Write English is preferred
- Able to lift 40Lbs minimum unassisted (Anything over 40Lbs will be “Team Lifting”)
- Able to stand upto 10 hours per day
- Safely operate hand tools and pneumatic tools
- Measuring skills
upholster/upholstery/durable furniture/commercial furniture/institutional furniture