Job Statement : Use wire machines to/and terminate wire and cable for assemblies. Perform task in the areas of machine operation and machine general maintenance. May also use manual tools to crimp wire and cable. Works under direct supervision.
Hours: 1st Shift: 6:30am-3pm M-F
1. Identify proper specifications from cut sheets.
2. Verify proper set up according to cut sheet and process log.
3. Follow work instructions according to size of job.
4. Maintain a good working order machine.
5. Notify supervision of problems with machinery.
6. Maintain high level of quality and production.
7. Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
1. Good math skills (ability to pass our work related math test).
A) Addition, Subtraction, Ability to measure fractions on a ruler and caliper.
2. Ability to work sitting most of the work day.
3. Ability to keep a quick pace without talking.
4. Knowledge of wire and machine operation desirable.
5. Machine operation experience desirable.