We are hiring 2nd shift, experienced Swiss Screw Machine Operators. Enjoy excellent salary potential (commensurate with experience), employer paid benefit package including health, dental, life, disability, and 401K plan with employer match.
Shift: 3:00pm-12:00am, Monday - Friday
Wage: $16-20 per hour
Swiss Screw Machine Operator Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up multiple spindle automatic bar stock equipment, involved in machining standard, special or short run parts similar in nature, working with a limited range of materials.
- Set and adjust tools and tool holders, set stops, change and adjust cams, gears, adjust coolant, grind and sharpen drills, cutters, cut off tools.
- Select speeds and feeds for standard jobs, determine operation sequences and modify and adapt tooling for special parts.
- Work from drawings, shop orders, sketches, manufacturer’s manuals, use a variety of precision measuring equipment to maintain close tolerances and finish requirements.
Swiss Screw Machine Operator Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience operating screw machines or other automatic bar stock machines
- Knowledge of measurement tools, measuring tight tolerances
- Must be flexible about working overtime