Large manufacturer is currently looking for Machine Operators to operate their sorting machines in the fast paced environment.
- Starts machine and performs daily checks to detect malfunctions of machine.
- Programs parts by setting the parameters into each machine.
- Troubleshoots and reports any malfunctioning machinery to supervisor and maintenance.
- Prints labels and affixes to containers to ensure lot control.
- Prepares product to ship, free of mixtures and product defects.
- Figures weight per container using simple math.
- Follows all safety rues and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HSD/GED or equivalent technical training required.
- Past experience operating machinery.
- Knowledge and basic computer operation ability
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Forklift certified
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure and compute ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete routine production and quality reports
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Understanding and compliance with safety rules and regulations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hours: 2nd Shift 3:30pm-2:00am Monday - Thursday
Overtime available (Mandatory when scheduled)