We are seeking a motivated, reliable, fast paced individual to work as a shipping clerk in a Team oriented manufacturing company located in Capron.
- Build up pallets by placing the grills and fryers on the pallets.
- Move to staging area with pallet jack.
- Shrink wrap the pallets.
- Make sure to keep the shop clean.
- High school diploma/GED.
- At least 6months of manufacturing experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to learn how to operate forklift through time on the job, training, and certification.
- Ability to safely manage 50 pounds regularly.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools.
As a shipping clerk you will enjoy
- On the job paid training.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Excellent work/life balance, with ideal first shift hours and NO WEEKENDS!!
- Team oriented work environment.