Our client in Capron, IL is seeking a motivated individual for a 1st shift Quality Control Technician position. The Quality Control Technician will be responsible for maintaining quality assurance processes and testing of Products.
Quality Control Technician Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect and test fryers and Griddles for quality and functionality.
- Record test results as required.
- Report defective product to the Quality Control Supervisor immediately.
- Approve finished products for onward shipment to customer.
Quality Control Technician Requirements
- Some electrical and gas testing experience.
- High school diploma/GED.
- At least 6 months of manufacturing experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to safely manage 50 pounds regularly.
- Knowledge of basic measuring and testing equipment.
As a Quality Control Technician you will enjoy
- On the job paid training.
- Weekly paycheck.
- Excellent work/life balance, with ideal first shift hours and NO WEEKENDS!!
- Team oriented work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.44 /hour