CNC Production Manager Job Summary
The Production Manager is responsible for assigning and managing the workflow of the production staff.
CNC Production Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage daily activities and assign work to the Production staff
- Track the progress of each project and the workflow of the Production team
- Supervise all users of the Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment
- Knowledge of tooling and scheduling software
- 2-3 years of project management experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with CNC equipment
- English proficiency required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate, manage multi projects at once and give and receive feedback
- Production Management: 2 years
- Working with CNC equipment: 3 years
Job Type: Full-time