CNC Production Supervisor - Job Summary
Production Supervisor assigns and manages the workflow of ALL production staff.
CNC Production Supervisor - Duties & Responsibilities
- Assign and Manage all daily activities of the Production staff.
- Track the progress and workflow of each project each Production team.
- Supervise all Computer Numerical Control (CNC) operators and equipment.
CNC Production Supervisor - Job Requirements
- Knowledge of tooling and scheduling software.
- 2-3 years of project management experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with CNC equipment.
- English proficiency required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on and manage multiple projects at once, giving and receiving direct feedback.