Our Client is now hiring Production Associates for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts Monday-Friday. Positions starts at $12/hr with shift premiums for 2nd and 3rd Shifts. This large 200,000 sq/ft facility specializes in Thermoforming and Sheet Extrusion within the Plastic Molding Industry.
You will enjoy a friendly work environment, job advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days, company paid short term disability & life insurance, 401(k) match program, paid holidays, generous paid time off schedule, recognition program and much more.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Load/Unload CNC, Robot and Forming machines
- Follow and understand the company Handbook and all safety rules and regulations
- De- Flashing molded products-Requires use of knives, hand scrapers and other hand tools
- Operate Band Saw to cut plastic scrap
Production Associate Requirements:
- Comfortable in a manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Positive attitude with a strong attention to detail
- Ability read and understand work instructions in english