We're seeking candidates to join our growing team as a Production Associate for our 3rd shift. As a Production Associate you will enjoy weekly pay, access to affordable benefits, and an opportunity for growth. There will be extensive paid training in a safe and healthy working environment. No experience needed.
Production Associate Duties & Responsibility
- Load/ Unload CNC, Robot and forming machines during the production cycle.
- Operate band saw to cup up plastic scraps.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Production Associate Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication skills
- Able to use basic hand tools