Responsible for preparing, operating and maintaining Color Vista, Flexo, or Silk Screen press.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Log in and out of the computer.
- Read and file carefully before start an order.
- Check the press clipboard every day.
- Set up press.
- Place bags on machine for proper imprint.
- Adjust press to achieve best quality.
- Keep count of bags as they are produced.
- Practice good safety.
- Follow Color Vista, Flexo, or Silk Screen procedures all the time.
- Minimize waste by working efficiently.
- Record waste or scrap produced.
- Clean press at the end of the day.
- Keep area/building clea at all times.
- Put materials away after using.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Eligible for promotion to various positions throughout the company depending upon individual skills and qualifications.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to express ideas effectively oral and in writing.
- Ability to work with a variety of skilled/unskilled, professional and administrative personnel.
- Must be able to visually check quality of printing for misprints.
- Mus be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- Frequently moves product weighing up to 40 pounds to and from work stations.