Our client in Woodstock, IL is hiring for a 2nd shift Material Handler to start as soon as possible. Material handlers will enjoy weekends off, a weekly paycheck, and access to affordable benefits after your fist paycheck!
Material Handler Responsibilities & Duties:
- Utilize material and production supplies to the floor (Resin, Color, Bags, Cartons, etc.) to ensure factory floor does not run out of materials,
- visually check the staging area and Raw Materials warehouse to confirm the necessary materials are present;
- Accurately and efficiently use scanners, tablets, Excel, Word, Phone Applications, Email, and ERP systems.
- Responsible for proper removal of rejects from the press and for following grinding procedure.
Material Handler Requirements & Qualification:
- Ability to accurately and efficiently use scanners, tablets, and ERP systems.
- Ability to lift up to 50-75 pounds
- A high school diploma/equivalent
- One or more years of experience in plastic injection molding and material handling.
- Certification for fork truck operation.
- Ability to read and use a Ruler/Tape Measure.