We are seeking a well qualified candidate who is looking to join a team driven-upbeat work environment as a Manufacturing Solderer on our 2nd shift team. As a Manufacturing Solderer you will be able to enjoy a weekly paycheck, and gain access to affordable benefits after your first paycheck!
Manufacturing Solderer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify proper specifications from cut sheets and specifications
- Manually set up your work station in preparation of soldering
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting of soldering gun operations
- Inspect products to ensure within specifications
Manufacturing Solderer Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to see and differentiate colors.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- High school education or relevant work experience required
- Ability to speak, read and write English required
- Working experience with Soldering gun and flux