Our client in Union, IL is looking for individuals who want to join their growing 2nd Shift team. The Machine Maintenance Technicians duty is to make sure machinery runs smoothly so they are "no stops" during production. The maintenance mechanic will conduct repairs and preventative maintenance on machinery and building.
Machine Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Repair machines and troubleshoot problems associated with (air, electric, and mechanic)
- Help operators with mechanical troubles when needed.
- Check and organize stock of machine parts.
- Check and maintain air compressor and oxidizer.
- Repair Lighting and replace bulbs.
- Provide general maintenance on heating, air conditioning, and plumbing.
- Maintain building, weather stripping, drywall repair and painting.
- Install, repair, rebuild, move and lubricate machines.
Machine Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Experience with machine repair and building maintenance
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electric systems required.
- Experience in reading blueprints and electrical diagrams is needed
- Able to understand and express ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds