The Injection Molding Process Technician sets-up, starts-up, troubleshoots, and monitors injection molding machines and related equipment. Enjoy weekly paychecks, excellent benefits upon hire, and a great work environment!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up injection molds and related equipment for sample and production runs.
- Start up and cycles in mold in accordance with documented cycles and startup procedures.
- Troubleshoot and correct problem processes.
- Document and report mold and equipment related problems.
- Document daily events in technicians’ log.
- Monitor cycle times and part quality.
- Document and record cycle information for future use.
- Adhere to cleanliness standards and product safety guidelines, including machine cleaning assignments.
- Communicate effectively with fellow workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to work 9am to 730pm, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units or measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 35 pounds occasionally
- Frequently standing, walking and sitting
- Frequently required the use of hands to finger, feel, reach or handle machinery
- Frequently bend, stoop and reach