We are hiring General Laborers for our client in Janesville, Wisconsin. This is a General Labor position in which you will receive weekly pay, career growth opportunity, and paid training in a team-oriented work environment.
General Laborer Responsibilities & Duties:
- Read job packet to determine correct specifications
- Use table saw to cut door skins to correct size.
- Stack door skins on pallet and band pallet.
- Using sit down forklift, move the full pallet to the staging area.
General Laborer Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to bend, lift, and stand comfortably for prolonged periods on time.
- High attention to detail.
- Steel toes shoes.
keywords: general labor/laborer/production/packing/pallets/full-time/first shift/general laborer/