Responsible for preparing, operating, and maintaining Flexographic press.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manually feed bags through rollers properly for a good imprint.
- Watch for changes in imprint quality, centering, etc. also making adjustments accordingly
- Checks quality of the bag and imprint throws out bad and keeps count of how many are boxed.
- Practice good safety.
- Keep presses clean throughout the work day and thoroughly clean at the end of the day.
- Return excess bags to proper extra rack.
- Put ink away in its proper place.
- Must be able to follow instructions given at all times.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with a variety of skilled/unskilled, professional and administrative personnel.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
Keywords: Press Operator/laborer/factory worker/