Provide professional service to all customers.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming customer phone calls or emails in a professional, timely manner.
- Notify the Sample Department of requests via a sample request forın or email.
- Complete forms for changes to files in production or for file pulls.
- Manage freight quotes for small or larger quantities.
- Type sales quotes from the SAP computer system.
- Ensure communication with Design Centre about larger orders.
- Complete additional projects as assigned by management
- Complete cross-training in other areas of the company to become familiar with the order flow.
- Type 30-40 words per minute.
- Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to express ideas effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to work with a variety of skilled/unskilled, professional and administrative personnel.
- Knowledgeable about office administration, telephones and computers.
- Possess effective interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent recommended.
- Basic computer skills
- Able to work 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Keywords: Receptionist/Data entry/Customer care