We're looking to hire an immediate 1st Shift Cold Header Operator to work Monday to Friday. Cold Header Operators will enjoy paid time off, access to affordable benefits, and paid time off.
Cold Header Operator Responsibilities & Duties:
- Selects, installs, and aligns dies, cutting tools, guides, and stops to setup machine
- Sets control to synchronize machine actions for various operations on the workpiece in a specified sequence.
- Positions coil of metal wire or rod on feed spindle and threads it through straightening rolls into feed mechanism.
- Instructs and directs activities of workers in the production ensuring setups are completed accurately and timely.
- Ensures all quality and safety documentation is completed.
Cold Header Operator Requirements & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or the equivalent required; Associates degree preferred
- Prior experience operating single and multi-die header machines
- Ability to complete routine production and quality reports.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
keywords: machine operator / manufacture / manufacturing / full time / 1st shift / machining /