We are looking to hire a few Mazak Lathe Set-Up Operators. Our client has been turning and milling steel since 1977 and resides in a 74,000 sq ft facility with 100+ pieces of CNC equipment. Your benefits would be 100% covered by our client, you'd enjoy weekly pay, and paid time off.
M-F 6:30am - 5:00pm and must be available for some Saturdays 6:00am-11:00am
Duties & Responsibilities of the CNC Lathe Operator:
- Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to machine parts as required.
- Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, and depth of cut, according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Verify conformance of finished work-piece to specifications, using measuring and inspection tools as necessary.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks on machines as required.
Qualifications & Requirements of the CNC Lathe Operator:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must bring your own measuring tools.
- Ability to read dial micrometer and caliper.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- A proven ability to work in a flexible work environment and adapt to overtime requirements as needed. (50-55 hours per week)
Keywords: manufacturing/production/lathe/cnc/machine operator/caliper/micrometer/full-time/1st shift/