The CNC Operator will machine metal parts used for the fabrication of durable furniture. Structured training is provided. Come grow with us!
CNC Operator Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be trained to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs CNC's by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
CNC Operator Requirements:
- Experience and/or training on CNC equipment
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
CNC/CNC Operator/CNC Operation/CNC Set Up/CNC Program/CNC Programming/Computer Numeric Control/Mill/Lathe/Router/VMC/VTL/Machining Center