Local Manufacture seeks an experienced builder. This is a 1st shift opportunity. Our client is a leading manufacturer of the most complete selection of Exterior Decorative Vinyl, Wood & Composite Shutters, made in America. They have been doing business since 196
- Checks orders for special instructions,
- Cuts, routs, shapes, sands stiles, rails, and louvers per order or instructions.
- Check the quality of parts.
- Assemble complete shutters
- Inspects finished shutter for any flaws and makes the correction if necessary.
- Clean area and equipment when finished.
- Maintain inventory of paints and prepare inventory sheets weekly.
- Must Maintain a neat and clean work area.
- Must be able to interpret work orders.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Bending, twisting, and reaching and required movements for this position.
- Must know how to use a tape measure
- Must be able to read and write and understand English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand on concrete floors for long periods of time.
- Must be able to withstand sawdust.
- Must know how to use normal wood shop equipment like a band saw, radial arm saw, miter saw, routers, shapers, sanders, table saw, molder and drill press.