We are currently hiring a Press Brake Operator for our client in Capron, IL to work 1st shift at a starting wage that is based on experience. Our client has been fabricating and shipping industrial stainless steel kitchen fryers and grills for over 80 years. The Press Brake Operator utilizes a manual Press Brake to fabricate material according to operation specifications for each product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and operating manual press brake. Includes: positioning of materials, changing dies, and performing adjustments
- Inspect quality of finished product & Fill out in-process inspection paperwork to obtain first article approval
- Utilize press brake to precision bend, cut and punch material
- Ability to use measuring equipment and gauges such as : dial caliper, micrometer, and tape measurer
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to lift 50lbs