Our Client in Hebron manufacturer shutters. They are currently looking for assemblers to join their team. No experience required.
- Check orders from special instructions.
- Stocks quality of pre-fitted rails and tops.
- Inserts louvers and center, assembler bottom to complete shutters using air or electric staple.
- Cuts panel to exact size using a radial arm saw. Inserts panels along with tops, centers, and bottoms and stapling into place.
- Inspects finished shutter for any flaws and make a correction if needed.
- Must maintain a neat clean work area.
- Must be able to interpret work orders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Bending, twisting, and reaching are required movements for this position.
- Must know how to use a tape measure.
- Must be willing to learn how to use ultrasonic welder and router.
- Must be able to read and speak English.